Friday, May 16, 2014

Final Project

For my final project in Emerging Tech it will be about my family. I asked my family through interviews and emails. To start off my final projects, I interviewed my Grandma Lona and my Grandma Linda with 25 questions each. Next, I sent a formal email  to my mom, dad, and both of my grandmas. Since I received great information from all of them, I was able to create a family tree using Family Echo. I then created a Prezi with some interesting facts included and pictures of my family. I made an infographic about where we came from and where we live now. I then did a Five Frame Storyboard about my family looking through pictures and comparing them to now. 






1 comment:

  1. Very nice job, Molly. It also looks like you learned plenty about the family. Thanks for working so hard on this.

    ReplyDelete